sábado, 23 de junio de 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUART SUTCLIFFE


June 23 1940

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most beautiful angel Stuart, right at this moment, lord knows how much I’m wishing he was here.  He is truly an inspiration to me and he is someone that really changed my life in so many ways. He’s the reason why I think art is so phenomenal and so essential. His creativity, his courage, and potential is a miracle for someone as young as that. For someone who was sitting creating and coming up with new things, new ideas non-stop at that age, is what makes him my role model, someone I look up to for courage , strength and confidence. I believe Stuart will always have a deep mark in my heart,he will never stop fascinating me. As John said, he is truly a guiding force. May his soul rest in eternal peace.
This man means so much to me. Stuart, you have so many admirers, and you deserve every one of them. It’s so sad for you to have gone so soon, the possibility in your creativity was so endless, and I truly believe all you had already accomplished in your life was just skimming the surface. I, and many others as I can see, will never forget you. Golden slumbers, lovely.


SOURCE: Tumblr

That Hippie Penny Lane
Apple







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario