martes, 9 de julio de 2013

PAUL MAKES OTTAWA CONCERT DEBUT - SETLIST

Ottawa Police Services Pipe Band shares stage 


 

Rock and roll royalty touched down in Ottawa Sunday night, with Paul playing his first ever show in the capital.

The former Beatle hit the stage at the Canadian Tire Centre more than an hour after his scheduled start time, but rewarded the faithful with a career-spanning set.
Jessica Dionne brought her grandmother and aunt to the show, along with a special tattoo she’s been sporting since 2010.
“I went with a sign that said ‘Paul, please sign my arm, I’ve already made an appointment for a tattoo,’” she said.“He pulled me up on the stage, signed my arm with a sharpie then I got it tattooed the next day.”

Jessica Dionne shows off her Paul McCartney autograph tattoo before his debut Ottawa show.

SETIST: Ottawa : 
  1. “Eight Days a Week”
  2. “Junior's Farm”
  3. “All My Loving”
  4. “Listen to What the Man Said”
  5. “Let Me Roll It”
  6. “Paperback Writer
  7. “My Valentine”
  8. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five” 
  9. “The Long and Winding Road”
  10. “Maybe I'm Amazed”
  11. “I've Just Seen a Face”
  12. “We Can Work It Out”
  13. “Another Day”
  14. “And I Love Her”
  15. “Blackbird”
  16. “Here Today”
  17. “Your Mother Should Know”
  18. “Lady Madonna”
  19. “All Together Now”
  20. “Michelle”
  21. “Lovely Rita”
  22. “Mrs. Vandebilt”
  23. “Eleanor Rigby”
  24. “Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite”
  25. “Something”
  26. “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da”
  27. “Band on the Run”
  28. “Back in the U.S.S.R.”
  29. “Let It Be”
  30. “Live and Let Die”
  31. “Hey Jude”
  32. Encore: “Day Tripper”
  33. “Hi Hi Hi”
  34. “Get Back” 
  35. Encore 2: “Yesterday”
  36. “Mull of Kintyre” with Ottawa Police Service Pipe Band 
  37. “Helter Skelter”
  38. “Golden Slumbers”/“Carry That Weight”/“The End”


Ottawa Police Services Pipe Band joins in

Dionne and her family weren’t the only generation-spanning group at the kick-off for the North American leg of McCartney’s “Out There” tour.
“I really wanted my daughter to experience The Beatles, I’ve never experienced The Beatles myself,” said Rosalie Coburn.“All of my life I’ve always listened to The Beatles and loved Paul McCartney,” said Cindy Adams. “Now my 13-year-old daughter is a fan.”
As an added treat for local fans, McCartney’s set included an appearance from the Ottawa Police Service Pipe Band.

His tour also takes him to Quebec City, Winnipeg and Regina, with a set at Fenway Park in Boston scheduled for Tuesday. 



That Hippie Penny Lane
Apple

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario