lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

PAUL DRESSES TO IMPRESS JOHNNY DEEP


His family make sure they look their best for the star.
Paul has admitted even he feels pressure to step up his fashion game when Johnny Depp comes over for a cuppa.


Most people would plan their outfit for a week should they get the chance to meet Paul, and now he's revealed he dresses up to meet his heroes, too.
Acting legend Johnny Depp has struck up quite the friendship with Macca and his family, and often goes round to visit when he's in the country. Speaking to The Sun, Paul said he feels he must look cool when the actor comes to call.
"John - if I can just drop a name there - comes visiting quite a lot," Paul told the British newspaper.
"It's cool. I had my daughter and her husband and the kids staying there recently, and my little one Beatrice. "I said to them all, 'By the way, Johnny Depp is coming round'. They all perked up - 'Oh yeah?' I said, 'Yeah, he's coming round tomorrow'."That morning I come into breakfast and the first guy coming in is Mary's husband, and I say, 'You look very smart today'. "Then Nancy comes in, she's all smartened up - make-up, you know. Normally, everyone bowls in bleary-eyed.
"Then suddenly they are all laughing at me because I'm in a waistcoat and I've done it too - subconsciously made a real effort. Everyone, Beatrice, all smartly dressed for our special guest!"


That Hippie Penny Lane
Apple

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario