viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

PAUL IN REXALL PLACE, EDMONTON CANADA - SETLIST

SETLIST - REXALL PLACE, EDMONTON (25 NOVIEMBRE, 2012)

  • Magical Mystery Tour 
    Junior's farm
    All my loving
  • Jet
  • Got to get to into my life
  • Sing the changes
  • The night before
  • Let me roll it / Foxy lady
  • Paperback writer
  • The long and winding road
  • 1985
  • My Valentine
  • Maybe I'm Amazed
  • I've just seen a face
  • And I love her
  • Blackbird
  • Here today
  • Dance tonight
  • Mrs Vanderbilt
  • Eleanor Rigby
  • Something
  • Band on the run
  • Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da
  • Back in the USSR
  • I've got a feeling
  • A day in the life / Give peace a chance
    Let it be
    Live And Let Die
    Hey Jude

    1erENCORE
    Hey Jude
    Lady Madonna
    Day Tripper 
    Get Back 

    2do.ENCORE
    Yesterday 
    Mull of Kintyre 
    Helter Skelter
    Golden slumber/Carry That Weigh
    The End

     


That Hippie Penny Lane
Apple

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario