sábado, 16 de marzo de 2013

ROBBIE MCINTOSH & FRIENDS: 16TH MARCH,BUCKLAND NEWTON VILLAGE HALL


Playing a gig tomorrow night at The Porchester Hall in London with my good friends, Wix, Neil Wilkinson, Steve Pearce, Paul Gendler, Margo Buchanan, Tommy Blaize with Frank Mead, Matt Winch on horns. We are backing, Suggs, Jools Holland, Glenn Tilbrook, Wilko Johnson, Bette Bright, Bo Bruce.
It's a charity function for Pancreatic cancer and a lot of money will be raised for a wonderful cause.
Actually, Wilko Johnson is bringing his own drummer and Norman Watt Roy is playing bass. I will have a break and watch them!! I saw the original Feelgoods twice in the 70s and they were one of the best bands I've ever seen. Saw Wilko at Verdis in Weymouth too! It will be a great night and I'm honoured and very lucky to be to be in such great company.
It's billed as "An Evening with Suggs and Friends". I don't think any tickets are available but to find out go to thegigcompany.org

 

Robbie, Guest and Wix en Hammersmith Apollo.




That Hippie Penny Lane
Apple

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario